Responsibility for the operation of hydro power plants (up to 10MW) in the Czech Republic and abroad (mainly UK, ITA, ROM). Analysis of current statuses and assumptions to maximize electricity generation and minimize operating costs. Regular reports on operational matters. Ensuring the timely elimination of failures and crashes, re-commissioning of the source. Manage local service activities and schedule regular revisions or repairs.
What are our requirements?
- higher education / technical education, preferably electro
- active and practical knowledge of English in word and writing, another language advantage (ITA)
- practice in the field, or university graduate
- enthusiasm for frequent travel, flexibility
- driving license B
- professional prowess, ability to seek innovative solutions
- independence and willingness to work in a team
- organizational and communication skills
- user knowledge of AutoCad, MS Office
What we offer
- attractive financial reward
- professionally interesting tasks with an international aspect, meaningful work
- pleasant work environment in a smaller team in a private Czech company
- modern office in the centre of Prague
- mobile phone, laptop
- sick days
Starting date: immediately!
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV with a photo on email@example.com.
Applicants whose experience corresponds the most with our requirements will be invited to a personal interview. Unfortunately, we cannot contact the other candidates individually. Thank you for your understanding.
By submitting your CV you agree to the processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On Personal Data Protection, by HYDROPOL Project & Management a.s. Third parties may be provided for employment purposes only by prior agreement.
Hydropol is associated with the renfin Group, an investment holding company based in Prague, Czech Republic. Renfin focuses on acquisition, development and investment of small and medium sized hydro power plants, worldwide.Hydropol and renfin group