- direct supervision of construction work in the UK
- regular stays abroad for several weeks
- coordination of all construction activities - documentation, contracts, suppliers
- timing and financial framework of constructions
- daily inspection of records of work performed
- weekly reports, photo documentation
What are our requirements?
- higher education / technical education in construction
- active and practical knowledge of English in word and writing, another language advantage
- 3 years practice in the field
- Driving license B
- excellent organizational and communication skills
- enthusiasm for frequent travel, flexibility
- independence and ability to work in a team
- ability to solve problems, determination
What we offer
- attractive financial reward
- professionally interesting tasks with an international aspect, meaningful work
- pleasant work environment in a smaller team in a private Czech company
- modern office in the centre of Prague
- mobile phone, laptop
- sick days
- co-operation on the trade license basis
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV with a photo on email@example.com.
Applicants whose experience corresponds the most with our requirements will be invited to a personal interview. Unfortunately, we cannot contact the other candidates individually. Thank you for your understanding.
By submitting your CV you agree to the processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On Personal Data Protection, by HYDROPOL Project & Management a.s. Third parties may be provided for employment purposes only by prior agreement.
Hydropol is associated with the renfin Group, an investment holding company based in Prague, Czech Republic. Renfin focuses on acquisition, development and investment of small and medium sized hydro power plants, worldwide.Hydropol and renfin group